Image Map

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

So today...I had to share! I am testing out a new program called the "21 Day FIX." I am on my second round of 21 day fix. ! I am currently down 11.1 lbs and a few inches of fat. So excited to see my results at the end of the 21 days!

Most of you know I am also a Zumba/Turbo Kick Instructor and teach 7 classes a week....sometimes more if I have to sub a class. You would think, I would be "shredded" or at my goal body fat %. That is not the case! My issue...I LOVE Food! Like really love it! Chocolate, Fried Chicken, Waffles...all of it! I guess you would consider me the poster-child for "You Can't Out-Exercise A Bad-Diet" :)



So when this new program came out to teach me on portion- control!! I was ALL IN! Not to say I have been eating "super-clean these past few days....not perfect.....BUT I am learning so much about portion control...I mean you can have too much of a good thing too. Ever been to a restaurant and you order a grilled chicken salad? More than likely, that ONE salad was made for THREE people. Gasp!!! :(

Anyhoo...if you LOVE Food like I do, want to lose 10lbs or more, I have 5 spots opening for my next Test Group. Hurry though...I will be selecting my 5 people soon. :)

Cheers! Rachel

No comments :

Post a Comment