Image Map

Thursday, May 22, 2014

3 Day Shakeology Cleanse


I started a 3 day Shakeology Cleanse yesterday. Basically, the program works like this, you replace your 3 meals with a Shakeology shake, then for dinner you have a salad with some chicken. This 3 day cleanse will help detoxify your body, and help you lean up and drop a few pounds of fat over the course of 3 days. For the first day, I felt great, almost gave in to Jimmy Johns but didn't! Hallelujah!!

You are not supposed to workout during the cleanse but since I am a fitness instructor, kind of have to. LOL  I taught my two Zumba classes...did more coaching than working out with them and also did Les Mills Combats Core Attack at home.

Starting Weight: 190.1 lbs
Starting Body Fat %: 38.4 %














Here is a break down of my food intake: 

Monday Meals
Breakfast – Green Tea & Chocolate Shakeology with 1/2 Banana
Snack – Clementine
Lunch – Green Tea & Salmon with Broccoli & Carrots
Dinner – Strawberry Shakeology with 1/2 Banana & Cliff Protein Bar
Snack- Strawberry Shakeology

Current Weight After Day 1: 185.6 lbs
Current Body Fat % After Day 1: 37.9 %



















If you want more information on Shakeology, check out http://myshakeology.com/racheltyson or feel free to send me an email at rachelatyson@gmail.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment