Image Map

Friday, May 23, 2014

Shakeology Cleanse Day 2

Shakeology Cleanse...Day 2!

I completed the 2nd day of a 3 day Shakeology Cleanse. I am feeling great!! I'm feeling less bloated! Now, I'm not going to say this is EASY! OMG...The cravings were crazy yesterday! Jimmy John's and I had to break up! :)

Here is a break down of my food intake: 

Tuesday Meals
Breakfast – Green Tea & Chocolate Shakeology with 1/2 Banana
Snack – 12 Almonds
Lunch – Green Tea & Tilapia with Broccoli & Carrots
Dinner – Strawberry Shakeology with 1/2 Banana
Snack- Strawberry Shakeology

Current Weight After Day 2: 184 lbs
Current Body Fat % After Day 1: 37.8 %
Total Loss So Far: -6.1 lbs and -0.6 in Body Fat



Check out the benefits of Shakeology at Rachel Shake's It!. It works two ways...it helps your body eliminate toxins more efficiently while allowing for better absorption of the essential nutrients you need.

No comments :

Post a Comment